Insides was established in 2005, and has grown steadily in size and expertise since that time. Insides is owned and run by Robert Brown and Richard Harrison.
1. When was Insides established – and who’s behind it?
2. What’s the average duration of an Insides project, from the initial consultation through to the post-construction stage?
The average duration of an Insides project depends on the size and scope of a project.
A small domestic project can be completed in a couple of months, but a large commercial project may be on site for over a year. We will produce a bespoke programme for each project outlining key dates and indicating the overall project duration.
If planning is required for a project, a statutory 8 week planning period is also factored into the total project duration.
3. What kind of projects do you normally work on?
Our work is varied and, as such, there is no such thing as a typical project. Our work regularly ranges from small flats and studios to large houses and commercial projects.
4. Is Insides regulated by any trade bodies?
Yes; Insides in a member of the Federation of Master Builders.
5. What’s your insurance policy? Do you have Public Liability and Contract Works Insurance?
Insides has full contractors contract works insurance. All of our employees and subcontractors are fully insured and we carry public liability to a value of ten million pounds.